Ruff Start Contact Information (FRC)
Whether you are a new foster, or a recurring foster, here is some important contact information on who to call for any questions you may have during your fostering journey!
Main Points of Contact
- General – firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Medical Manager
- Erica Jusczak – email@example.com
after hours Emergency
For emergencies outside of business hours (6 pm – 6 am M-F and weekends) call vetting at 763-334-5241.
Ruff Start Rescue Office: 12526 319th Ave, Princeton, MN 55371
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pick up what you need anytime during office hours. To find out what is available, email your Foster Manager.
Outside office hours:
Email your Foster Manager for supplies to be left in the bin outside for pick-up.
There are supply houses located around the state. Identify the one closest to you from the map shown below.
Reach out to the contact person via their preferred method of contact to find out if they have what you need and arrange pick up. If specialty items are needed, email your Foster Manager.
Specific to you or your foster
- Best set-up for your foster
- Readiness for adoption
- Adopter requirements
- Help pick your next foster
- Ideas for dealing with quirky foster behavior
- Help socializing your foster
- Where to find information
Email: Your Foster Manager
- Recommendations of products or services
- Home set-up questions
- General questions about foster process and expectations
- Celebrating successes
- General support
Post on the Facebook Foster/Volunteer page here or reach out to your Foster Manager.
- Please review the Facebook Group Guidelines here.
Serious behavior concerns
- Severe separation anxiety
- Resource guarding
- Stranger danger
Email your Foster Manager for guidance and to see if a consultation with a paid trainer is warranted.
minor behavior concerns
- Potty training
- Leash walking
- Crate training
- Introducing dogs
- Litter box training
Email Volunteer Trainer email group with description of the issue. Copy your Foster Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some tips on how to capture great photos of your foster!
You can request assistance from one of our Photographer Coordinator, Tammy, by emailing email@example.com. Tammy will work with the Volunteer Photographers and the Foster to find a date/time that works for you.
applications and the adoption process
- Advice or help finding a good fit for your foster
- Specific question about an application
- Advice on how to proceed with an applicant
- Next steps for adoption
- Unique situations with your applicant or adoption process
Email the Application Manager that sent you the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if it is a general or time-sensitive, after-hours question.