Foster Resources (FRC)
Welcome, fosters! You will find details about Ruff Start procedures, contact information, resources, and more here. This is to help make finding information quick and easy. This is a growing resource, and if you have any questions or suggestions on topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all you do!
On our Community Resources page, you can find abundant information about animal behavior, community services, and general information and tips for both foster and resident animals.
- Foster Orientation Video
- 3-3-3 Rule
- The first two weeks
- How to write a bio
- Submit the bio with this Animal Bio Google Form
- Other ways to get your animal exposure.
- How to talk with potential adopters (conversation guide)
- Information on Meet & Greets
- Wisdom and Whiskers Training Tips (with videos)
- General Animal Care (Community Resources)
- How do I know if my foster gets an adoption application?
- The Application Managers will send all incoming adoption applications to you – email@example.com
- Getting Supplies
- Supply Homes Map
- Current Supply Homes List
- Supplies Needed (Dog)
- Supplies Needed (Puppy)
- Supplies Needed (Nursing mom and puppies)
- Supplies Needed (Litter of Puppies)
- Supplies Needed (Cat)
- Supplies Needed (Nursing mom and kittens)
- Supplies Needed (Kitten)
- Supplies Needed (Neo-Nat Kitten)
- Supplies Needed (Litter of Kittens)
- Supplies Needed (Ferret)
- Supplies Needed (Guinea Pigs)
- Supplies Needed (Rabbits)