Dating with Dogs: Singles Social & Valentine’s Day Fundraising Event
February 14 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us at Forgotten Star Brewing Co. this Valentine’s Day for “Dating with Dogs,” a singles social & dog-friendly Valentine’s Day event & fundraiser for pet lovers!
You don’t need to be single to attend (although if you are, you may meet the love of your life who is also a dog lover, and what better way to take the pressure off meeting someone new when you have your canine friend with you). Couples are also invited. Join us and make this a date night with or without your dog!
We’ll have tons of fun activities for both humans and canines:
- Valentine’s-themed photo booth so you can freshen up your profile pic (or dating profile)
- Teddy Bear Grams
- Dog clothes & accessories
- Ruff Start Rescue merchandise available for purchase
- Must be Ruff Dog Treats for sale
- Twin Cities Caricatures– artwork pickup (must pre-order online for pickup at the event)
- And more!
We’ll have different color wristbands available at check-in so fellow event-goers can easily see if you’re single, in a relationship, or if “it’s complicated.”
Take advantage of early bird pricing by purchasing your ticket online (until 2/13 at 4 pm) or $15 at the door.
Forgotten Star Brewing has generously offered a $500 match for donations from this event! Double your impact by making a donation to support animals in rescue.