Ruff Start Rescue accepts donations of new and used animal supplies, including food, litter, leashes, and more. Our most needed items are listed below. You can drop off donated items at the Ruff Start Rescue office during business hours without an appointment.
Ruff Start is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm and is closed on major holidays. You can view our recognized major holidays on our Location & Hours page.
Our office Address
12526 319th Ave
Princeton, MN 55371
Our most needed items:
- Dry Puppy Food
- Wet Puppy Food
- Dry Kitten Food
- Wet Kitten Food
- Martingale Collars (XS, S, and M)
- Soft Harnesses (S, M)
- Leashes (no retractable leashes)
- Puppy Pads
- Cat Treats
- Any other animal supplies (like bowls, crates/kennels, dog beds, cat houses/towers, critter food and bedding, etc) are usually accepted depending on space.
We currently do not need:
- Sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, comforters, duvets
- Washcloths and hand towels
- Critter cages
- Prescription medicines that are controlled substances (phenobarbital, oxycodone, etc)
- Aside from blankets and towels, items not originally intended to be animal supplies are not accepted.