Give to the Max Day 2020 Toolkit
It’s November in Minnesota, meaning it’s time to Give to the Max!
Give to the Max Day (GTMD), this Thursday, November 19, is Minnesota’s giving holiday, a 24-hour online give-a-thon supporting Minnesota nonprofits and schools. Ruff Start Rescue’s GTMD goal is to raise $100,000 to support veterinary expenses for the more than 3,000 animals we’ll save this year. These expenses will total roughly $500,000 by the end of 2020.
Even in the midst of a global pandemic, Ruff Start’s lifesaving work hasn’t slowed at all even though we’ve had to cancel almost all of our fundraising events. We need your help more than ever this year.
Give to the Max is HUGE for Ruff Start, with nearly 20% of our veterinary budget raised during GTMD. But you don’t have to wait until November 19 to make your gift! Early giving starts now and all gifts made from today through Give to the Max Day on November 19 will be counted toward our goal!
In the days and weeks ahead, we will be sharing how contributions from generous animal lovers like you make a difference in the lives of thousands of animals each year. The stories and photos you’ll see are a direct result of your support.
Make your own fundraiser, help animals and WIN PRIZES
Make your own Give to the Max Day Fundraiser and encourage friends and family to support Ruff Start! Supporters feel good, you win prizes, and animals are saved. It’s a win-win-win!
Here are the prizes you’ll receive once you reach various fundraising levels (see photo above):
- $50: RSR Iron-on Patch
- $100: RSR Logo Tote
- $250: GTMD Exclusive Rescue T-shirt & RSR Baseball Cap
- $500: RSR Cream Mug
- $1,000: Virtual Puppy or Kitten Party
- To be eligible for prizes, name your fundraiser “(Your Name’s) Ruff Start Rescue Give to the Max Day Fundraiser.
- Challenge timeline: you can choose any end date, but prizes will be awarded based on donations from November 1 to November 19.
- Prizes will be available for pick up at the Princeton Office in early December or will be shipped mid- to late-December.
- Prizes are cumulative, meaning if you raise $250, you will receive prizes for the $50, $100, and $250 levels.
Need a story to share?
Save the date for a virtual puppy and kitten party!
Be sure to save the date to peep these adorable pups and kittens from the comfort of your own home!
On Thursday, November 19, these puppies and kittens will get their close-ups during a live virtual puppy & kitten party! The humans of Ruff Start will be standing by to answer any questions you may have and share some little known facts about the Rescue.